Thursday, August 29, 2013

Little Red Wagon Baby Shower

Last weekend my parents hosted our baby shower for Luke. My mom, friends & aunties all echoed my favoritism to big bold boy colors and threw a Little Red Wagon themed party! It was totally perfect and I have to share everything they worked so hard on--so get ready for a picture overload today!

The shower was held in the afternoon, perfect timing for light snacks, lemonade & dessert. My sweet cousin Haley made 'cake pops' using donut holes, we had 'dirt' pudding in a table-top red wagon (complete with worms and shovel to serve!). Lot's of blue candy was scattered on each table & the favors were chocolate chip cookies (tied with ribbon left over from our wedding favors!) and cardboard box 'wagons' with chocolates inside. My mom also spruced up the fireplace mantle with a clothesline of all-american boy clothes: plaid button ups, blue jeans & a cowboy hat! A pocket sized Curious George wooden car and a large red "L" was the cherry on top! For games, Ashley gathered up victims for a pregnant version of twister (tape a pillow to your midsection and see how well you do!) and guests filled out the sweetest wishes for Luke to read when he's older. 





 
 









The invites were purchased through DressUpMyParty on Etsy and they turned out just as I had imagined!

Red Wagon Baby Shower invite/thank you note combo-print your own




And now for all those thank you notes I need to write....!








No comments:

Post a Comment