Tuesday, October 15, 2013

9 Month Bump--Taken Just in Time!



My final bump photo. Little did I know we'd be making a midnight run for the hospital later this same day! 


Our not-so-little man (thankfully) made his grand entrance into our lives a little over 24 hours from these photos. I credit spicy pizza (no not the infamous 'prego pizza') and a little something called letting go and giving God control. I went to bed extremely frustrated that I'd had ZERO contractions after two days of having lots of in-consistent ones. I fell asleep repeating "God is in control, He knows Luke's birthday and birth story--you are just along for the ride on this one." I had fallen asleep for no more than thirty minutes when I found myself leaping out of bed to avoid getting 'water' on my freshly washed sheets!

And the rest of that story is to be continued with photos of the babe!


View the rest of my growing tummy here: Months 1-4Months 5 & 6Month 7, Month 8






No comments:

Post a Comment