Thursday, March 3, 2011

Time to Host!

I've quite an eventful spring ahead of me.  A good friend is getting married, I'm a bridesmaid (woohoo!) so we have tons of wedding prep, and I have two bridal showers for her to coordinate. So you'll probobly be seeing alot of birthday & wedding themed ideas in the next couple of months....


But first I want to share a flashback, my cousin and I threw a surprise anniversary party for our parents (they got married 3 wks apart!) 25th wedding anniversary. We came up with a really cute last-minute idea for the flowers--perfectly tied in who we were celebrating and didn't occupy precious space on the table for our heaping plates of BBQ! We had pre-printed OLD photos of our parents--like dating/early marraige, attached them to kabobs and stuck them in the floral arrangements. SUPER quick, SUPER easy, and fun conversation piece on each table!


No comments:

Post a Comment