Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Clearance Couture: Denim on Denim

I've long admired and wanted to take a shot at the denim-on-denim trend. This experiment has been over a year in the making! Sad, I know. I purchased this distressed denim button up last Christmas from UO's clearance rack. I kept 'himming and hawing' over how to perfectly wear it. Yesterday I decided to just have at it. So here it is!


The button up & sweater are both a bit wide on me, wide enough that this belt couldn't completely correct it. But after waiting a year to wear this thing, that wasn't going to stop me!



Hoping I'm not the only one who has stalled on a style..What's in your closet that's keeping you up at night? Clothing, talking about clothing...

Denim blouse: $9.99 from UO// Sweater: thrifted// Belt: clothing swap// Jeans: Target// Boots: Justin// Jewelry: thifted




No comments:

Post a Comment