Friday, August 12, 2011

Clearance Couture (Anniversary)

Confession: I spent like 3x more on this dress than on previous clearance finds. Luckily, that only puts me at $15...expect for it was $16 and some-odd cents. Whaddja think? Worth it? I think so.
(from J.C. Penney, made by Olsenboye)

It was perfect timing for our anniversary dinner too! Any excuse for bridle-esque attire. Love weddings. We spent some time at the beach (obviously..) and then had dinner at a local italian restuarant--where we had our rehearsal dinner. So bea-you-teeful! Any of you have anniversary traditions? We don't really have one yet. Well sorta--I always receive some flowers (with sunflowers of course!) and Cody and I share some Arbor Mist, the only wine he can drink (and that's because it's more fruit punch than wine!) But that's the thing with traditions- if they don't make you smile, they aren't worth it! Am I right or am I right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment