Friday, September 21, 2012

Taco Lasagna

Our kitchen is always stocked with the necessities for basic Mexican food. Chips and salsa are our milk and eggs. Instead of my usual lazy dinner of nachos, I decided to do layered lasagna inspired dish. I've seen this around on many websites as well, so I just kind of went with my gut (grumbling stomach) and layered away.




It went a little something like this: non-stick spray, tortilla, beans, left-over taco meat, cheese, salsa/Cholula hot sauce for two layers (not repeating the nonstick spray of course!). I also usually warm up the beans with a little bit of water and some seasoning, cumin, cayenne or taco seasoning for extra flavor. The water makes the beans easier to spread.


Of course the final tortilla was topped with salsa and more cheese..


 Baked this baby for about 30 minutes at 350 degrees.


Served with sour cream. Yumyum!




1 comment: