Thursday, February 7, 2013

Banner of Love

Love is in the air. I love Valentines Day. I love the cheese of it. I love reminding my loved ones that I love them. So I made a banner. A banner of love, and maybe its a stretch but I've been singing an old church song, "His banner over me is love", bonus points if you know the hand motions...


I dug out my thrifted dictionary, stamps & pink scrapbooking paper and went to town with some string and tape. I've also been snatching up decks of cards at thrift shops. They make for cute little touches in scrapbooking & other paper crafts like this banner. The king and queen of hearts willing sacraficed themselves for this project.


And since I'm already neck deep in all this love talk, last night I watched October Baby. Love surpasses all wrong doings, and I totally urge you to watch it for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment