Thursday, February 21, 2013

Breakfast Croisants

I really enjoy spending time in the kitchen, but its no secret that I have no patience for anything tedious or complicated in foodie tasks. Cody & I have gotten into a habit of having something warm & fresh baked for breakfast on the weekends. Usually we resort to cinnamon rolls. But while walking around the grocery store (which is usually where inspiration hits) I snatched up crescent dough to change our routine up. I figured if I am rolling them anyway, why not stuff 'em?


The turkey & swiss didn't seem to have any effect on the baking time & after playing around a bit, one full slice of cheese + 2 slices of sandwich meat seems to be a good bread to stuffing ratio for the so-called 'jumbo' crescent dough.





No comments:

Post a Comment