Tuesday, February 5, 2013

DIY Wreath: Wrapped in Love

I made my first pilmgrimmage to Hobby Lobby a couple weekends ago! I definitely got a sense for what the hype is all about. I have been itching for another wreath on the backside of our front door since we took our Christmas decor down, so I thought a Valentine's wreath would be a fun little project. Picked up two foam wreath forms, circle & heart, and finally used some of my fabric stash.

I used straight pins for to secure the fabric and ribbon on both pieces and a glue stick to attach the heart accent. It was much easier to adjust my wraps and smooth out wrinkles on the wreaths with the pins. Plus I can easily change out the fabric later on!

  

I'm not completely sold on the white command hook look so that may get swapped out soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment