Thursday, February 28, 2013

Frame Frenzy

I've had this one lone piece floating on our wall for a while now. I couldn't decide what to do for surrounding frames since this main piece is frameless. I thought about framing it and buying other frames to match. But I finally let it all go and dug through some storage and just slapped what I owned on the walls. I think it works. I still may eventually paint the frames to all be the same color, but for now I'm happy with more occupied wall space!


Frames were gathered from thrift shops and Ikea.  Frames were filled with photos, thrifted art, a greeting card, and a few DIY'd pieces of 'art'. The flag print was taken out of one of my thrifted dictionaries and I added mini heart stickers to the states Cody & I have visited together. The boxer face was removed from a cover of post-it notes that I've had saved for a while and the ampersand is a stamp. Both were placed onto brown paper bags.  The blanket and the pillow on the last picture were thrifted too!




No comments:

Post a Comment