Monday, January 2, 2012

$20 Challenge for 2012

I may or may not have a shopping problem. So before I let myself get out of control, I'm implementing a plan. For this next year I have budgeted $20 per month for clothing & accessory purchases. I have more the enough of the necessities, but the thrill of the hunt at the clearance rack totally entangles me. I'm scared, excited, nervous and curious all at once over this resolution. But I do hope it pushes me to be more creative with the hoards of clothing I already own. MaybeI will finally break out the RIT dye or beads, fabric scraps, etc. and go embellish-crazy. We shall see...Wish me luck!


P.S. Gift cards & Christmas/birthday money don't count towards my $20 limit! I gotta have a little wiggle room, ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment