Friday, January 13, 2012

Beer Burgers

Took a trip down memory lane a few nights ago and experimented with what I could remember on how to make Beer Burgers. Basically, you BBQ the patties in beer. It's pretty much self-explanatory, but here a few pointers:

1. Make your own patties with fresh ground beef. I added onion and garlic to mine. Notice though, that these are a bit too round, by the time they were cooked they'd become more like BBQ'd meatballs.

2. Pour the beer into your pan once its already on the BBQ.  And don't worry about putting foil on your pan either (it just tears when you're trying to flip the burger).


3. The burgers will take a bit longer to grill because you've also got to get the beer up to temperature. But since they're cooking in liquid, the meat won't dry out.


4. Enjoy with your favorite burger toppings (for me, that means BBQ sauce!)

I had a picture of my meatball burger piled up high, but it seems to have gone missing off my camera. So guess that means I gotta make them again!


No comments:

Post a Comment