Friday, September 2, 2011

Clearance Couture


The past couple of weeks have been full-to-the-brim with shopping excursions. And the best part? It's cost me approximately $0! Since cleaning out my purse a while back, I found loads of gift cards! It's been great fun, as I'm sure you can imagine. And even though it hasn't been "my" money I'm spending, I kept a tight, white knuckled grip on my need for smokin' deals! I snagged this dress at Macy's for $4.99! 

The gray cardigan is from Papaya (kind of like a Forever 21) that I've had for a long time so I can't remember exactly how much I paid for it, but it's safe to say it was under $20. Bargain hunting is more than just good luck (although that never hurts!) Success is found when you dare to try something a little different. When I picked this dress up, I wasn't all that thrilled but I tried it on anyway and it fit wonderfully. Don't judge a dress by how it hangs on a hanger. Happy Hunting!


No comments:

Post a Comment