Monday, February 27, 2012

Embellish with Buttons: Part 2

Hooray for buttons! These little guys are proving to be an awesome quickie closet update (Part 1 here). The latest victim is a sweatshirt I've had forever, it's been asking me for some glam for a while now. I've had a love/hate relationship with sweatshirts. In jr. high and high school I wore them like nonstop. And then I thought they were the ugliest things ever and got rid of all of mine. But sometimes you just need one, ya know? So I got this compromise of a sweatshirt from Old Navy a few years back. My addition of gold nautical buttons just help strengthen its disguise as a sweatshirt.



Got a little too excited to remember to take a before picture, but you can imagine how badly it was screaming for some sparkle. Anyone else having fun with buttons?




No comments:

Post a Comment