Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Clearance Couture: A Perfect $20 Month

Whew! I made it! Two down, ten to go in my $20 per month shopping challenge. February is over--ok so I have like 18 hours left. I started off the month with only $13 thanks to this breath-taking turquoise bracelet.This time tomorrow I will have $20 and a fresh start for March. I did pretty well in February, even with my gift card frenzy. I spent $6 on two pairs of outfit-making earrings and I then found myself with $7 left over. 


Would you believe it?! I found something for exactly $7! I almost didn't even need to try it on. Surely it was a sign. But I did, and I can't wait for the summer so I can wear it!



Basically its two pieces, a black tank knee-length dress and a sheer patterned wrap. I know my pictures of clothing really are not great. I think I need some sort of dress form or something since its kind of difficult/awkward to put photos of me up all the time. But hopefully you can look past that and admire the colors (turquoise!) and paisley pattern on this steal. 

Mhmm, be jealous ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment