Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Tangerine & Turquoise


Well, its Day 4 of being home sick, so that means my laptop has been working a lot of overtime. Lots of inspirational image viewing to get me through this cold. Now, I'm aware that the color of 2012 was named Tangerine Tango, but it seems like I keep seeing Turquoise everywhere instead (2009's color)!

And just for kicks, a few of the lovely items I've spotted in my online-window-shopping (done with a bottomless cup of tea of course!)

Pacific Vases

Sea Measuring Cups

West Elm



Anthropologie

Ceramic Watermelon Scroll Knobs, Set of 4 | World Market

World Market

Yummy. Did notice that Tangerine Tango and Turquoise are a fun combination too!

 

(Turquoise-lovers blog)

So what colors are catching your eye these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment