Friday, February 24, 2012

Trusty Rusty

Went into a bit of a shopping frenzy with my life-saving gift cards! When I cleaned out my purse last year I found several Visa gift cards with a few dollars each left. They went to good use, for $25 I got quite the bundle from Rue21.


Just above the knee length coat- $9
Earth tone tunic- $4
White sweater- $4
Green winter print long sleeve shirt- $3
Gray layering cami- $2
Rusty red/orange cropped sweater-$3

So far I've worn the rust colored sweater layered over a brown long sleeve shirt. And let me tell ya-it looks really great paired with a bunch of my other clearance couture finds: brown flats (scored right after Christmas), $5 jeans and new turqouise jewelry (bracelet & earrings).



Flats $9.99
Jeans $5
Long sleeve $8
Sweater $3
Bracelet $7
Earrings $3
Total Outfit $35.99

And that, my friends, is this months favorite outfit in my current turqoise and tangerine-ish color obsession too! What color combination are you obsessing over these days?






No comments:

Post a Comment