Thursday, May 31, 2012

Goodtime at the Goodwill

To say I've been busy & distracted lately would be a major understatement. I did however, manage to squeeze in a visit to Goodwill on my lunch break. Major mood lifter! I found a wide navy belt for myself. I noticed my belts are all skinnies and brown leather. So a little variety would be useful! This one set me back $1.50. I also bought a natural colored sweater for Cody. He recently requested some more clothes--YEESSS! Love having people to shop for. This one was in great condition, in his size and a color he would be comfortable wearing for $7.25.


I'm finding that the Goodwill is a great place to pick up belts. I think I have at least 4 all from the Goodwill and all under $2! What's your go-to Goodwill item?







No comments:

Post a Comment