Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas is Here!!!

It's now December and officially Christmastime! We have the tradition of decorating for Christmas right after Thanksgiving, but for some reason it still felt early this year. Even though if we hadn't broke out the boxes til this weekend, I would have felt late. This year I found I have a thing for pinecones. They're everywhere. I purchased a huge bag of pinecones with strings for hanging already attached for $1.50 at Happy Dragon. Originally I was going to spray paint them. But for whatever reason (we'll blame the amount of rain this fall) I never got around to it. 








I purchased the garland & wreath from Michael's in mid-November, both were on sale for $1.50! I added in glittery dollar store ornaments, making these easy & cheap projects. My style for sure. I am completely in love with the card holder. I also found that at Happy Dragon for $2.50. Right now its holding non-holiday mail (next year is turning into a wedding frenzy!) but I cannot wait to fill it up with Christmas cards. I might even just pull out some old ones or write some to myself to hang up. I love Christmas. 






No comments:

Post a Comment