Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Recap

I'm a little sad to see that Christmas is over but we had a very succesful Christmas season in our home. I shortened my to-do list and accomplished the list of things I couldn't ignore. We didn't go gangbusters with the homemade gifts this year, and I thought I would feel disappointed--but I don't! We still chose gifts that we felt were fitting for each family member and from their reactions, I think we chose right. Several gifts came from Etsy too, so technically there were some handmade elements involved, just not by our hands.


Decorate the house inside & out 
Jar Gifts (post coming soon!)
Spend time with family
Celebrate my brother Joey's birthday (without Christmas distractions!!)
Send out Christmas cards
Go to a Christmas program (either visit our old church or a new local one, both?) and remember the reason for this season


And now we're just a few days away from 2013! With all that has happened this year, I am equally excited & anxious for what 2013 has in store!




No comments:

Post a Comment