Monday, October 17, 2011

The Lace Museum Vintage Sale

I was recently introduced to a local shop called The Lace Museum. Twice a year they host a vintage sale where they off-load the hoards of donations received throughout the year. There was tons and tons of amazing pieces: tablecloths, coverlets & pillow cases, and doilies galore! I had quite a difficult time deciding what to buy and what to let go. I came home with 2 embroidered doilies, 1-3 piece floral doily set, a silk hand towel (I most certainly WILL NOT be using it for a towel however...) and buttons for a grand total of $17.00!


The only way I was able to narrow my treasures down was sticking to a color scheme, which you can see a bit better here:

I'm thinking most of these will become an embellishment to pillows & blankets. Until then, happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment