Friday, November 18, 2011

Feeling Crabby

Every now and then I just get it right. Maybe I'm learning how to photograph nicely or maybe I just get lucky and my camera cooperates randomly decides to be magnificent. I was feeling a bit blue with this foggy overcast weather (third weekend in a row of rain!), so I took some time to look back on some of my beach photos as a new take on light therapy. No matter how gray the weather, the beach is aalllwwwaayysss beautiful to me! I have so many photos of the beach so I had to scale it down for you. I will show you only photos of crabs---in honor of me feeling crabby.

Cement Boat Beach, Santa Cruz
(ok not the official name, but I know you know what I'm talking about)



("RUN FOR YOUR LIIIIFE!")

Dog Beach somewhere near Longbeach, CA


Well I'm feeling better already! There's just so many things about the beach that are so calming: the warm neutrals, pops of color & varied textures...
I am definitely a Califronia girl!












No comments:

Post a Comment