Totally love taking field trips to Ikea, there is so much eye candy and they have great soft serve for a $1! Whoooopie!! And it's fun to sing this song from a very goofy movie I used to watch, Rocketman! Here it is, in case you need a refresher....(it'd be best to just watch the whole movie however)
Didja catch "IKEA" in there? Well now you get my connection with this song and store. So now to the important stuff--IKEA HAS NEW STUFF! They actually have new stuff like all-the-time (which feeds my addiction to visiting the place) but I just recently found some new stuff that I'm drooling over. Actually, if I were to buy them my dog would be the one drooling all over them with his big old boxer lips/jowels/whatever you wanna call them. So here we go--these are a few favorite things (at this exact moment, subject to change).
1. Emelina Ros Duvet starting at $49.99
2. Lindo Beige cover for Karlstad Series!!!
3. Gronska Blom Fabric $3.99/yard (and there's Solbrand and Sockerart decor items to match!)
4. Lacko Chair (sold in grey too) $29.99
5. Solbrand Tablecloth Holders (magnetic!!) $3.99/4-pack
6. Skurar Plant Pot $3.99
7. Rosmarie Fabric $8.99/yard
8. Lanstalle candle lantern $6.99
9. Sockerart Vase/Pitcher $7.99
10. Hosto Buckets $6.99 each
Now I realize this is a long list of favorites, be happy you weren't actually, physically shopping with me! It'd be even longer had we been in the store with all the glorious staged rooms with new & 'old faithfuls' to gaze upon. So tell me, what's catching your fancy these days?