Saturday, June 4, 2011

Clearance Couture

Annnnd Target does it again! For $8.72 (+ CA ridiculous sales tax of 9.25%....ugh) I got two great pieces on C-L-E-A-R-A-N-C-E! First I snagged a super soft dark green t-shirt with slightly longer sleeves than normal tees and a nice loose fitting shape for $3.74. Yes, you did read that correctly, I said $3.74!!And then I just so happened to pass the shoes aisle where I found these super fun heeled sandals for $4.98.
This tee and the sandals are great jumping off point for jeans (long, capri or even shorts if I can muster up the guts to wear those things). Which means these items will be perfect for Summer, Fall, Winter & Spring! And I can definately wear either of the $5 jeans (dark wash bootleg and gray skinny) I bought a Target on a previous trip. And as I was trudging around the house, actually it's my husband's family vacation home that's been in the family for almost 3 generations! Notice the awesome wallpaper above ;) which actually made a fun background for this shirt!The green ties right in and shows this outfit could go vintage real easily with some flea market or family jewelry. Ok back on track here, as I was experimenting with taking pics of my clearance couture finds, I remember I snagged these bangles for just 2 bucks at the flea market.
Mmhhmmm. I think I'm in love.
 This outfit is coming together nicely....What would you add to this ensemble? Do you have any to-die-for jewelry that would take this over the top?

No comments:

Post a Comment